If you need to have an exam proctored please contact the library to schedule your exam.
- The rules pertaining proctored exams vary from one learning institution to another. Contact your instructor for specific guidelines for your learning institution.
- Contact the library proctor well in advance of the exam cutoff date to ensure proctor availability and to schedule a time for your exam.
- Proctoring services are not available on weekends or holidays.
- Library Proctor: Denise Hoins, Library Director. Ph. 563-578-3324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no fee for proctored exams unless the exam requires postage or faxing to the learning institution.
- Once you have scheduled your proctored exam, you may have your instructor send your written exam to the Sumner Public Library, att: Denise Hoins, 206 North Railroad Street, Sumner, IA 50674. In the case of an online exam you will be given an email address for the exam.