Send or recieve a fax:
A Fax machine is available for public use:
- Faxes can be both sent and received.
- Only one sided documents can be faxed. If the document is two sided you will need to make a copy of the second side at the cost of 20 cents per page.
- The cost for incoming faxes is 20 cents per page.
- The cost for sending a fax is $2.00 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page, for each fax.
- The fax number is 563-578-3324.
- Incoming faxes may be received 24 hours a day.
- Outgoing faxes may be sent during open library hours.
- A confirmation sheet will be printed to insure the fax went through, at no cost to you, for your records.
- If the fax does not go through, there will be no charge.
- The fax machine is located at the end of the circulation counter.
- Library staff are always happy to assist you.
Scan to Email for FREE:
Scan your douments and send them to your personal email. From there you can downloard and attach or just forward the scanned documnet on to wherever it needs to do.
Print from your mobile device:
Download the Ricoh app and print from your mobile device from inside the library. Print costs are posted at the printer.
Library staff are always happy to assist you!