Fax a Document
The library has a fax machine available to the public.
A Fax machine is available for public use:
- Faxes can be both sent and received.
- Only one sided documents can be faxed. If the document is two sided you will need to make a copy of the second side at the cost of 20 cents per page.
- The cost for incoming faxes is 20 cents per page.
- The cost for sending a fax is $2.00 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page, for each fax.
- The fax number is 563-578-3324.
- Incoming faxes may be received 24 hours a day.
- Outgoing faxes may be sent during open library hours.
- A confirmation sheet will be printed to insure the fax went through, at no cost to you for your records.
- If the fax does not go through, there will be no charge.
- The fax machine is located at the end of the circulation counter.
- Library staff are always happy to assist you.